In an increasingly fast changing digital world, cyberattacks are a constant presence. Being unprepared to address your network security could mean missing crucial conversations with customers. With a myriad of network security tools on the market, maintaining a clear view of your security profile can be overwhelming and expensive to stay ahead of the curve.
Enter Secure Access Service Edge (SASE), a game-changer in network security.
Aryaka and PrimeTel invite you to join us on the 6th July or 18th July, at 2pm BST, for an in-depth exploration of Global Network Security and the transformative potential of SASE to your business.
Discover why SASE stands out amidst a sea of network security tools and learn about its critical role in our modern, distributed work environment. We’ll delve into the ways security solution providers can ease the current burden on the cybersecurity workforce—which is predicted to face a gap of over 700,000 unfilled positions by 2023.
The key topics we’ll be discussing include:
- Unpacking the benefits and necessity of SASE to your business in the crowded network security landscape
- Understanding the crucial role and importance of Zero Trust for your organisation
- Identifying the top three essential network security solutions within budget constraints
- Crafting key strategies to protect your users from internet-originated cyberattacks
- Streamlining the monitoring and control of network resource access in the era of remote work and cloud computing
Don’t let your organisation be left behind. Seize this opportunity to be at the forefront of network security knowledge.
Pick your date.
Immerse yourself in the network security landscape of the future, today.