Microsoft Teams is a unified communications platform that combines persistent workplace chat, video meetings, file storage, and application integration. The service integrates with the company’s Office 365 subscription office productivity suite and features extensions that can integrate with non-Microsoft products.
But how do you unlock the calling capabilities in Teams?
PrimeTel with Colt Intelligent Communications brings together the power of Microsoft’s cloud productivity applications with enterprise communication tools, closely integrated to deliver everything needed to collaborate and work efficiently.
It integrates Microsoft Office 365 and Colt’s fully convergent Tier 1 network, giving Teams and Skype for Business an additional level of functionality and resiliency, with end-to-end support from a single point of contact and contract across 13 countries.
This fully integrated quad-play solution covers productivity and collaboration applications, high bandwidth connectivity on Colt’s Tier 1 network, enterprise-grade voice services supported on DirectRoute and Professional Services for transition, deployment and adoption with the full scope of Microsoft’s certified devices.
- Office 365 productivity applications
- Unified communications applications with Microsoft Teams or Skype for Business.
- High bandwidth and resilient connectivity.
- Internet data access.
- Enterprise-grade SIP Trunk voice services and tailored voice packs.
- Hardware delivery, installation and support.
- Professional Services for transition, deployment, training and adoption services.
- 24×7 Helpdesk and support.
Additional Provided Services
- Session Border controllers (SBC).
- Office 365 and Microsoft licensing.
- Handsets, headsets and conference phones.
- Services enabling the solution.
- Solution assessment and adoption services.
- Training services and solution enablement.