Keep compliant and stay in control
Here at PrimeTel we work with our clients on proving full audit and asset management services.
The list below shows what you can expect in a report on Data Centre auditing, infrastructure cataloguing and risk reviewing:
– Introduction, including objectives
– Management summary
– List of premises
– Security and access control overview
– UPS, generators and other electrical systems – analysis
– Mechanical and cooling systems – analysis
– Data connectivity
– Findings of Data Centre audit, including risk review
– Key recommendations
- Create, manage and report on your entire estate across multiple locations seamlessly from our single intuitive platform.
- Easily build your Location hierarchy whatever the scale, from one office to complex global estates
- Use the Interactive Map to drill into Locations and Assets visually
- Create unlimited numbers of categories, fields, and location types and upload any documents and media
- Whether you’re loading in existing data through a wizards or using a mobile companion app you can quickly collect new data, add, view, modify, check-in/out, move or remove assets with ease.
- Add and maintain any asset field information, such as procurement, ownership, financial, condition information, there really are no limitations.
- Attach media, such as documents, photos or any files to store and view against assets.
- Comprehensive change history log showing time, user, action and details of update.
- Report on data quickly and simply with the ability to customise and configure the reports you need.
- User defined dashboard charts giving instant access to real-time data, refreshed automatically